A shoot

Tomorrow will be an interesting day of sorts for me. I'm going out early in the morning for a shoot with another photographer, my cousin, Alvin. I've never shot together with another photographer before so, this will be something new for me. Another one is that this will be a family portrait shoot. So, that means we'll be directing people on how they should stand, where they should go, how they should arrange themselves, etc.


I must say this is one area where I have the least experience in . I've shot people countless of times, but not many (in fact, I count less than five) where I actually have to communicate with them. I'm more a silent-shooter kind of guy. So, since my cousin has the more experience in this area, I'm just going to follow his lead.

This is going to be interesting.

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=5b747ea34e513b121a74ecf8c956234f