Something about me


I am an English teacher but I am also an avid photographer. Ever since I bought myself my first SLR, I've been hooked, but my passion for photography started long before that and after turning from film to digital, well, let's just say that my camera's just become like a close buddy of mine.

I take pictures of almost anything that catches my interest but my leanings are towards things that are especially close to me: children (because my daughter is my number one model), food (because I just can't live without it), landscapes (because of the wonders of God's creation that never ceases to amaze me), and events (because I like to capture the emotions of people and atmosphere of the whole thing).

I also dabble in some freelance work so if you'd like me to shoot yo u or something else, just contact me and we'll arrange something. You can contact me here.

 
ss_blog_claim=5b747ea34e513b121a74ecf8c956234f