Destination Wedding: Trang, Thailand

Destination weddings seem to be all the rage these days, and why shouldn't they? You get the thrill and uniqueness of exchanging your vows at an exotic locale, and it may just be that little mini-vacation that you need to get away from it all. And of course, the wonderful scenery doesn't hurt as well.

Well, my sister-in-law had hers at Trang in Thailand at Anantara Si Kao Resort. It boasted spectacular views and dramatic sunsets, but alas the weather then wasn't very co-operative (see my previous post). But that didn't stop myself and another friend (who were the designated photographers for the whole event) from getting some incredible shots of the newly weds.

Here is a selection of a few of my favourites that I took on the day before the wedding and on the actual day.










The overcast skies allowed me to take this fantastic shot! Who says drabby weather can't help your photography?


































1 comments:

October 23, 2009 at 9:18 AM Unknown said...

dude... sia rasa kita dua buli buka partnership company sudah ambik gambal... hehehehehhe...

 
ss_blog_claim=5b747ea34e513b121a74ecf8c956234f